domingo, 10 de julho de 2022

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Marching to the streets for "defund the police" while yelling a lot... Coming home and see a third-world alien robbing his property, and then, calling the cop... Feminists constantly betraying the males in relationships without grace or remorse... Months and years latter, the same feminists and/or single mothers, bitching about the current rate of divorce...

You are more "normal" than me, because your favourite music artist is on the top! As if good taste were a mark of the majority...it never was, and still, it is not! A society where almost everything and everyone are fake... And they never take a break... Liberal-democratic man constantly portraying himself as a "reponsible adult", just because he belongs to the norm... But at the same, like an immature child, never admit his own mistake... Giving lectures about the "dangers" of eating a steak... And at the same time, making anal sex with other gays, and thus, making HIV his inevitable fate...

How can I not hate? How can I not hate?
If I love so much my race, my ethnicity and my Nation?
If all the things that I care the most, you are constantly trying to subvert, corrupt and trying to break?
How can I not hate? How can I not hate?

I will never belong to the norm... Cause I've experienced Life and Death inside me, and now, I am Reborn...
Never selling my soul to the jew, remaining loyal to my Native faith... I will always prefer my misanthropy than joining you in liberal-democracy, and serving the jew like a maid...
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: