segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2026

Nem de propósito...

BREAKING:

3 women stabbed in Paris by a Kalergian in a mass-stabbing terrorist attack.
One of them was pregnant.

28 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

The terrorist is a Semite Muslim, but because he has white skin, the left is saying he is a "native"🤡

WOLF disse...

I have white skin - I'm a true Aryan.
If I go to South Korea, for example, where they are also white... do I become a Native Korean just because I'm white?

The term "white" is not an ethnic term, nor even a racial term. I'm tired of explaining this to the useful idiots, including those on the right - because I don't even waste my time on those on the left anymore, they're a lost cause; they're in a very advanced state of dementia and intellectual regression.

Anônimo disse...

🔴 #BREAKING, SPAIN | A Kalergian breaks both arms and several teeth of a 67-year-old woman in Lorca after throwing her down some stairs to steal her purse.

The victim has injuries all over her body.

Anônimo disse...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HOQFleXWEAA-K40?format=jpg&name=small

Marc Rosenblum, the director of statistics for DHS, has been fired amid a lawsuit against DHS for withholding deportation numbers.

Yes, he is a Jew.

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/Inevitablewest/status/2082810256812310758

Anônimo disse...

The major political parties in Ceuta Spain have declared an emergency and called on the Spanish government to deploy the army to deal with the massive migration chaos ongoing.

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/MarioNawfal/status/2082805912578703689

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/Albertopugilat/status/2082789294792433830

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/ElFarodeCeuta/status/2082781806378577975

WOLF disse...

As Forças Armadas de Espanha estão à espera de quê para agirem? De uma qualquer autorização de um político democrata/traidor à Pátria como o filho da puta do Pedro Sánchez?
Andam a treinar Soldados Ucranianos contra os invasores Russos...e isto não é uma invasão sobre a sua Pátria?

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/antihacienda/status/2082803709365346474

Anônimo disse...

Face à ausência do Estado Nacional e Soberano em Espanha, os cidadãos Espanhóis começaram E BEM agirem eles na defesa da sua Nação.

https://x.com/davidsantosvlog/status/2082865102919753755

https://x.com/davidsantosvlog/status/2082876927774224390

https://x.com/RescueYou247TW/status/2082884631280361938

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/NucleoNEsp/status/2082880572527964346

WOLF disse...

https://omsilanoican.blogspot.com/2019/07/mensagemimagem-do-dia_22.html

Anônimo disse...

THE ARMY IS ALREADY IN CEUTA!

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/Inevitablewest/status/2082847837650395168

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/CaseyKrol/status/2082837444982931862

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/herqles_es/status/2082932498309239174

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/wez_mad281904/status/2082951269509980383

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/Inevitablewest/status/2082942905560305900

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/elalcazar_es/status/2082938641165246490

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/NucleoNEsp/status/2082947795015581722

Anônimo disse...

https://x.com/wallstwolverine/status/2082934451407913168

Anônimo disse...

"If the army in Ceuta, led by Major General Luis Jesús Fernández Herrero, is unable to assume the appropriate responsibilities in the face of the permanent threat from a foreign power, we claim the right of the Spanish people to armed self-defense"

https://x.com/fedelasjons/status/2082894826014437865

Anônimo disse...

BREAKING 🚨 Italian foreign minister calls for 'closing' Schengen zone to Spain

Anônimo disse...

The reality is harsh, but Spain is being murdered, and not only by external agents. It was your democratic family members, your democratic friends, your democratic neighbors, and all those who support this corrupt and criminal anti-Spanish regime of '78.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU disse...

I am with the State of Morocco conducting this act of war and invasion against Spain.

I will make them lose Ceuta.
But if not...

I will also accelerate my Kalergi Plan agenda in yet another EU target nation, EU which controlled by us.
If the Spanish democratic herd revolts, we already have the false opposition of Vox and Abascal for the herd within the democratic Jewtrix through the false right-wing opposition.

And with a little finesse, I will still have the idiots of the Spanish Soldiers fighting and dying in our wars at Abascal's command in the future.

Win-Win situation for us Jews.
Loose-loose situation for the Spanish.

I only hope that the Radical Spanish Nationalists don't realize our plan.

Shalom goyim!

Anônimo disse...

Toledo gates version 2.0