Only you realize and understand the pain that democracy causes in my heart... False words from democratic politicians constantly promising paradise and a new start... And no matter how much among them I search and I browse... Only you, even without me ever telling you, know that my favorite flower is a black rose... They all present themselves as candidates to be my peers... But they only increase my anxieties and my fears... And even if they promise me I can lead if I pledge loyalty to the flag of Israel white and blue... I totally reject it, because I will always prefer to be owned by you... Their democratic political rhetoric ages like milk... But your political rhetoric ages like the sweetest wine... And they can try to bribe me with anything and everything, but it's no use... Because the thing I most want, is for you to be mine...
-999NSPOETRY999

9 comentários:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HO5mOTdbsAAy7GM?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HO2kgnVWwAARFnQ?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HOwIChKWUAAuE0C?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HO2Huq1WcAAcU6k?format=jpg&name=small
https://x.com/NandosRoll/status/2083819581919973715
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HOvJ-xtW0AAUP7K?format=jpg&name=small
https://x.com/TheBugleDaily1/status/2083677256166105589
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HOqGZEpWMAA5cgh?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HOk8JlLWIAAzNKs?format=png&name=small
Postar um comentário