quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2022

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Aryan women being daily victims of murder and rape..."It's because of the clothes" - they said, so if they dress themselves more decently, no one will murder them, no one will rape them... But it is winter, and despite the amount of clothes, still, you are being daily targeted with murder and rape; no matter what, the reality, is that there is no escape... So what's the problem? What is happening? How things had gone so far? I'll tell you my dear: these are the consequences of living in democracy under zog, where the prerequisite for be part of it, is everybody selling their soul... As you can see now my dear; it was never my fault... They deceived you with kind words and liberal propaganda, and then, they had make your heart brutally torn... So I ask you again my dear: how much long? How many more rapes and murders it will take, for you to lost the faith in democracy and becoming sworn?
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: