domingo, 13 de novembro de 2022

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

As if I'm the archetype of Morrigan and you of Cernunnos...
As if I'm the archetype of Venus and you of Jupiter or Mars...
As if I'm the archetype of Freya and you of Odin/Wotan or Thor... Hail democracy, hail the transgender athletes in women's sport... Hail democracy, hail the so-called "equality", hail this giant farce... As if I'm the archetype of Hecate and you of Zeus... As if I'm the archetype of Dolja and you of Perun... Hail democracy, tomorrow we will all eating bugs very soon... So-called "climate activists" attacking in museums and libraries all kinds of arts... The levels of carbon are too much high because of the cows' farts... A neo-marxist liberal dystopia where soon no biological woman can be a poet's muse... A neo-marxist liberal dystopia where everyone is in delusion with a giant booze... A subhumanity descending in a road of massive Chaos... Yet, they hypocritically complain; but were they who set the favourable Chaos' odds... No logic, no reason, no higher consciousness, no masters, and no Gods... Those who do not understand or value beauty are unfit to raise a Noble Order and to rule... You should only undress to me my dear, and not for the eyes of a fool...
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: