sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2018

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

I don't need to hear to know your heart is screaming.
I don't need to see to know your heart is bleeding.
The suffering you feel inside is due to democracy, which consists in the absence of true life-meaning...
Trust me when I say you don't need any kind of medication...you just need an internal transformation…


This kind of suffering was needed my dear, because if you feel the sorrow and melancholy is because you are a Noble Soul. After some time, you will become stronger as a person and you will embrance our kind of misanthropy. You will become less vulgar in matters of friendship and love, and you will become more selectively in choosing your human company…

I'm not a christian God, nor I am the so-called 'devil'. I'm just a sum of your ethnic consciousness that was given by our sacred Gods, by our sacred ancestors...
Communism, capitalism, conservatism, mass-media, political-correctness, pop-music...nothing of that no longer matters... You are a new woman reborned like a phoenix through sacred flaming feathers…
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: