When Thomas Sewell refers to "White" as a racial category - and the correct term is Aryan, not "White," because most Semites are White but are not Aryans, for example, and I'm not even talking about Albinos... - he cannot then refer to "ethnic replacement". Ethnicity is not a racial category.
Example: A Jew is white and belongs to an ethnicity with values that are completely antagonistic and even hostile to the Australian ethnicity - as well as to all other European ethnicities.
I greatly appreciate the work, the value, the spirit of sacrifice, and the personal honor of Thomas Sewell, let that be clear. But he needs to raise the level of his political rhetoric; this is constructive criticism.
2 comentários:
https://x.com/NoticerNews/status/2097158626381312408
When Thomas Sewell refers to "White" as a racial category - and the correct term is Aryan, not "White," because most Semites are White but are not Aryans, for example, and I'm not even talking about Albinos... - he cannot then refer to "ethnic replacement". Ethnicity is not a racial category.
Example: A Jew is white and belongs to an ethnicity with values that are completely antagonistic and even hostile to the Australian ethnicity - as well as to all other European ethnicities.
I greatly appreciate the work, the value, the spirit of sacrifice, and the personal honor of Thomas Sewell, let that be clear.
But he needs to raise the level of his political rhetoric; this is constructive criticism.
Postar um comentário