segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2020

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Becoming thirsty of traitor's blood and drinking it as if it is water from rain... I'm the misanthrope witch that your injustice created; so do not point over me the blame... You took from me decades of freedom and privacy; and now, I can only have peace of spirit, inflicting you massive doses of pain...

Celtic and Nordic/Germanic witchcraft...
Cernunnos&Odin/Wotan...
The strength of the Werewolf, is the strength of the pack...

Aryan Master revenge I seek... A new Aryan Order will follow after liberal Chaos reaching it's peak... And then, I will go after your body, after your blood, and after your meat...
With illegal surveillence over me you have used your hands, your eyes, and your ears... Therefore will be those members of your body that I will cut; and I will not give a fuck, about your screams and tears...
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: