quinta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2021

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Pedophiles of lgbt walking in the streets making of litlle children their preys, don't need no more to disguise themselves in vans of ice-cream... Women being rapped in trains, and nobody cares of her suffering and trauma, do not intervene, don't call the police, and even start to filming the rape as if doses of dopamine are made of her pain and scream...

Democratic-politicians the only records they beat are the numbers of national-debt... And even in your own house, with illegal mass-surveillance done by fake-media, you cannot live true love with your companion because without privacy, intimacy between lovers is a paradox, a 
pseudo-secrecy that no one kept...

Once you told me smugly that I was not "open-minded" like you... But somehow, the majority is like you, but only a few are like me... Do you understand the irony? 
The lie in the end, will always lose to what is true...

In my faults, I became better... Evolution for me, had always matter... But in what I was already good, I did not corrupted myself... I remain the same... Uncorrupted by the so-called seduction of fame... If they want me to be just another stupid pawn of zog; I will not play their game...

And Now in the democratic abyss...you realize the most genuine thing you had in your entire life, was my love and my kiss...
My Nation, my race and my ethnicity, then became my major passion and love... Ironically, it was you the seed of my Radical Nationalism... You and (((them)))... Your arrogance and tyranny respectively, was the main shove...
My soul is now fulfilled of Radical Hate and Radical Love...
Now I am complete... Spirit commands the flesh and meat...
Radical Aryanism in terms of evolution, is the true and most divine major leap... A divine and astral oath, that I will forever keep...
-999NSPOETRY999

Um comentário:

WOLF disse...

Para o anónimo que comentou aqui acerca do systema, desculpa mas apaguei o teu comentário sem querer.

Não me sinto qualificado para te responder à questão, já que só practiquei Kickboxing, ia também practicar Muay Thai - a modalidade que considero melhor para o combate de rua, já que tu na rua usas cotovelos e joelhos, principalmente estes últimos -, mas com a prisão ILEGAL de que sou alvo há mais de 13 anos seguidos, no que diz respeito às sistemáticas escutas e videovigilâncias ilegais em todos os meus dispositivos electrónicos e todas as propriedades onde morei/moro, tive que abortar tais planos, e poder transcender-me da única forma possível que tinha, que era com estudos variados, e então tornei-me uma espécie de erudito.
Quando vives numa 'cela', não podes fazer muito mais...

Particularmente acho também a Arte da luta do jogo do pau Lusitano, a arte perfeita para fazer do guarda-chuva e/ou do mastro de bandeira a arma branca perfeita para combate urbano...
Basta ver por exemplo o enorme sucesso que os Nacionalistas Radicais Ucranianos tiveram a combater os 'robocops' bolchevistas na revolução que ficou a meio, usando bastões e guarda-chuvas com a técnica de luta dos Cossacos. Ganhavam claramente no um-para-um e até no um-para-dois.

Quando o povo Lusitano despertar, vai ter que haver tropas de choque nas ruas para confrontar os polícias mercenários ao serviço do zog.
De preferência, compostas por civis e militares.