quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Notícia+Imagens do dia.

"London student sexually assaulted after Haymarket Tiger Tiger night out had only been in UK four days
(Rapist: Yathukulan Paskarmoorthy)

A student who had only been in the country for a few days was sexually assaulted following a night out in Tiger Tiger.
Rapist Yathukulan Paskarmoorthy, 33, pounced on the 19-year-old when she left the Haymarket nightclub in the early hours.
The confused student had mistakenly left the club though a fire door and found herself in a basement of the neighbouring building.
Paskarmoorthy, who had been sitting at a table in the club, followed her out of the door, grabbed the woman and pushed her to the floor.

She said: "I'd only been in London for four days at the time and I didn't want to tell my parents as I felt it would affect them psychologically and they would want me to come home straight away. 
"I didn't want to worry them. So I just went to my room mate and cried because I had to get it off my chest.""

Nenhum comentário: