domingo, 23 de outubro de 2022

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Human equality is another fake notion you will never achieve... No matter how many policies and democratic propaganda, it will always be a lie that you should never believe...They say to you that "I'm arrogant"...but who is trying to defy eternal Nature's law? Not even in the animal kingdom exists "equality", or a fish and a wolf have both a claw? Not even in the same race humans are equals, not even in the same genders' race... Much less in different races... They want to put themselves above Reality, Science and Nature; but is I who is the "arrogant"... Do you understand now the irony?... In the past you didn't saw... But now you can see... So bow to me... Think with me... Obey to me... Human equality you will never achieve... But Truth, Honor and real Love to you unlike them I can give... So bow only to me... Think only with me... Obey only to me... Lose once and for all, your naive faith in democracy...
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: