sexta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2016

Notícia+Imagens do dia.

"Shocking pictures released after native pensioner brutally beaten in Blackburn town centre by kalergi's bastards.

A PENSIONER was brutally beaten in a vicious unprovoked attack while walking through Blackburn town centre. Geoff Richards, 69, said he was knocked unconscious while he was walking along Astley Gate by a group of "youths".
Resultado de imagem para notícia+imagens do dia kalergi hordes

The retired baker said: “I walked into the Last Orders pub at around 8pm on Saturday, but there was nobody in there so I left. I should have got a taxi, but I decided to walk.

“I walked up Darwen Street and turned up to Sam’s Bar, crossed the road, saw some youths and thought nothing of it.
“I put my foot on the pavement and a blow came out of nowhere.
“They must have given me a hell of a beating. I must have been knocked unconscious.
“I woke up face down with three quarters of my body in the road. My glasses were off and the lenses were on the pavement."

laughing-jew

Nenhum comentário: