sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2019

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Democracy is power to the people, so I told you…
But not one people as once before, but many peoples artificial created and from other lands imported... Racial differences, massive ethnic differences, incompatible religious differences, and now a whole bunch of sexual differences too...
Now fight between yourselves as I enslave all of you!!! AHAHAHAHA...because I'm the master of democracy, I am the slave-master; I am the jew…


I'm the "liberal", I'm the "conservative", I'm the "feminist", I'm the so-called "anti-racist", I'm the "media", I'm the "law"... All of it nothing more than a cloak...
Distractions while I'm subverting your country, and year by year spreading degeneracy and lies all over your once territory, subverting everything and making of your once sacred Nation a sinking boat…


Democracy is divide to rule; always was, always is, and always will be... You pay me while I enslave you and mock... And instead of being jailed, I'm the one who rules the fucking cop...
All of you think you rule your destiny because you can vote... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
You fucking stupid goyims...you are nothing more than different kinds of flock…
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: