quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2020

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

"For me, music is either a tragedy (not in a modern, vulgarized sense), or something that reveals a primitive essence inside, like shamanism calling to spirits and elements. Not vulgar, popular in the modern-postmodern, inspired by the internal experiences of someone with perceptual disorders reaching enormous proportions.
But music about the tragedies of wars and worldviews helps the development, disclosure of personality, motivation. In general, the music that I listened helped me to understand the question - "What the war is?" (albeit less than personal experience and philosophical works about it), and come to it, as a result of the search for life path.

In the war I found quintessence and catharsis. Mors triumphalis - tears off the whole essence of a person in it and allows either to find a hero or to expose a coward and a scoundrel.
In the war, I see the meaning of life for myself. Though in recent years I discovered new aspects of it. And besides that, I consider it my duty to wage a war on the invisible front, on the front of the struggle for the minds and souls of those people with whom we are tied by Blood and Native Land."
-Second voice of M8L8TH

Nenhum comentário: