quinta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2022

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Refusing the liberal fate...
Only a fucking coward capitulate...
My Nation is bleeding, our women and children are crying, and still, your filthy neo-bolshevik soul doesn't care...
I'm the beast created by your tyranny, I'm the most extreme and radical guerrilla warfare... Treat me well and I'll treat you better, but treat me bad and I'll treat you worst... I'm the beast created by your tyranny, and now, revenge is what I care the most... Praying to the ancient Aryan Gods... 100% loyalty to my race and my ethnicity... I will defy the odds... More extreme than the extremism... More radical than the radicalism... No limits for my kind of Nationalism... Cannot be bought by judaism... Doesn't give the other cheek like christianity... And more fanatic than islamism... Treat me well and I'll treat you better, but treat me bad and I'll treat you worst... You caused financial losses to me, but now, I will cause you much more... I'm the beast created by your tyranny, and now, revenge is what I care the most...
-999NSPOETRY999

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/t1a45x/column_of_russian_rosgvardia_national_guard/