segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2022

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

The more I love my people, the more my hate for you will grow... My spirit cannot be crushed, and to your demands over our land, I will always say NO! I will never be your fucking minion or your fucking slave... And each time you try that with your lackeys, I will send them to the grave... The more you attack me in Ukraine, the more your inflation will grow... You bring Chaos to me, I will send massive Chaos to you too... Until you learn once and for all, that I'm smarter than you... Treat me well and I'll treat you better, but treat me bad and I'll treat you worst... I'm the beast created by your tyranny, and now, revenge is what I care the most...
-999NSPOETRY999

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

https://www.msn.com/pt-pt/noticias/mundo/ucr%C3%A2nia-oligarca-oleg-deripaska-exige-fim-do-capitalismo-de-estado-na-r%C3%BAssia/ar-AAUpYuO?ocid=msedgntp

WOLF disse...

Quem mais tem a perder, mais tem a temer...

Eles sabem bem que Putin se não for parado vai leva-los todos ao fundo...
É natural que comecem cada vez mais deles a distanciarem-se de Putin...
Quanto mais tempo as elites Russas demorarem afastar Putin, PIOR VAI SER...