domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2019

Mensagem+Imagens do dia.

Come to me Slavic women! I'm the jewish guard of the Gulag! I'm the international vulture and you are in my nest! 
I'm going to rape you everyday for decades while portraying myself as the eternal victim under the propaganda of 
kosher-journalism and kosher-media of the occupied West…

What is Truth, now becomes the lie...and what is lie, now becomes the Truth.
I'm the deceiver, I'm the rapist, I'm the pedophile, I'm the tyrant… I'm the vulture who steals all your wealth, all your properties, and all your food...
Be that in Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus or Lithuania...
I do not have honor nor limits, and I don't care about your mood…

I'm the bolshevism, I'm the liberal-capitalism, I'm the
neo-conservatism, I'm the feminism, I'm the LGBT...
I'm the fake-media, I'm the fake-history, I'm the symbol of usury, I'm the systematic treachery…

I'm the real winner of WW2... Thanks to the millions of useful Aryan idiots pro-democracy...
THE STUPID GOYIM WERE ALL BLIND WITH MY LIES; AND THEY ALL BLEED, KILLED, AND DIED FOR ME!!!

And even today, I'm called the "good guy"!
So how do you expect all your Slavic nation's problems to fix, if you are still hipnotized by the jewtrix?
I'm the moral-hiv of your Slavic nation, I'm the subhuman leak… And all your Slavic nations will be doomed; so long you act like a fucking stupid sheep…
-999NS POETRY999

Nenhum comentário: