domingo, 5 de maio de 2019

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

No... I don't have a democratic platform...
No... I don't have the jewish shekels...
No... I don't have help from the fake-media...
No... I didn't sold my soul to zog...
But still, many places in world by my ideas are taking form...

You give everyday to the people's ears and eyes democratic lies and demagogy… I instead give them everyday inspiration, wisdom, Truth and NS poetry...
Greater as the mountains and the seas, are the differences between you and me... You are vulgar, cheaper, traitor to your country, and not anything valuable to be remembered by future history… I'm in your words "a delinquent and blá blá blá…"; you can call me whatever you want... But deep down, you know that you're way beneath me...
I'm the Noble mark of quality…
...and you and the others democratic politicians like you, are just quantity…
-999NS POETRY999

Nenhum comentário: