segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2018

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

"When I began this political journey, I start to realize that many people of the "Alt-Right" talk a lot in matters of "white", in matters of the skin-colour; but very few about the Culture question.
When I study the Nazi movement for example, I realize that Culture, their native Culture, was
the foundation of the movement, was the 'glue' of the movement. It was the possession of Wotan/Odin in their consciousness and subconsciousness.
Wotan/Odin a God of War, but also Wisdom; Wisdom that he shares with his kin.

That archetype, that warrior archetype and philosopher archetype...I realize now that is precisally what we need.
Not just the Germanic people of Germany, but also all those with Germanic Blood in England(like Saxons), EUA, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and the Boers in South-Africa."
-Karoline Emmerich 

Nenhum comentário: