segunda-feira, 11 de novembro de 2019

Mensagem+Imagem do dia.

Dystopian society under the roof of democracy; on one hand technologic orgy with sex-robots the "next great thing", on the other hand streets full of kalergi's hordes reminding a scenario close to the movie "mad max"... 
The only thing in common, is that both sub-humans were brainwashed by the jew and both are robbed by zog in form of dozens of tax...
First-world progress and third-world progress in the same avenue combined... And although this is my Nation, I'm feeling always out of place... Radical Nationalists are the only ones who care about me, my ethnicity and my race...but the democratic-police are jailing them while throwing lots of spray-mace... The hero is the villain, and the villain is the hero; and in the so-called "age of knowledge", everyone says 2+2=3...
This is a sick society…
Now I know… Now I can see…
-999NSPOETRY999

Nenhum comentário: